Mobo Gigagyte Z170X Gaming 3 ,
750W termaltake ,
16Gb Ram ( HyperX 3000Mhz )
SSD EVO 850 250Gb

When i'm playing , my cpu are working only +- 30%
my gpu 1500mhz clock speed

How can i reach more FPS?

Solution
I have almost the exact same system and the easiest way to get better performance for me is to use Asus's GPU Tweak which can be found on Asus's website. Basically it lets you easily overclock your graphics card or use presets for when you need more fps. Just go to the website, search for the 1070 strix, and in the sub tabs of the 1070 strix page there is one that says "support". In support you can find drivers&tools and download the GPU Tweak Software.

maugusto

Reputable
Jan 2, 2016
can you elaborate your question? like what games do you want more fps and your current fps on your current games you are experienced.
because, for me, everything above 60 fps in full hd is wasting power + the computer runs hotter and louder (if not properly cooler)

1Reshiram12

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016
I have almost the exact same system and the easiest way to get better performance for me is to use Asus's GPU Tweak which can be found on Asus's website. Basically it lets you easily overclock your graphics card or use presets for when you need more fps. Just go to the website, search for the 1070 strix, and in the sub tabs of the 1070 strix page there is one that says "support". In support you can find drivers&tools and download the GPU Tweak Software.

Solution