[SOLVED] I Can Only Access Google's websites. Any Help is Appreciated

Sep 23, 2019
Sorry about formatting. I have to type this from mobile, because my PC, and everything else on my home network, can only access Google's websites. Trying to access any other websites yields the "_.com took too long to respond" error. I have been trying to fix this on and off for a few days, and I have checked forum after forum after video after video before bothering you all with something like this. Let me tell you what I have discovered so far.

1. As many of you may already expect, I have iPv6 connectivity, but I do not have iPv4 connectivity. I confirmed this in Ethernet Status in Network and Sharing. Same thing happens on WiFi. Disabling IPv6 does not fix the problem.

2. I went into my router settings on routerlogin.net and tried setting a static IP and static DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). This did not fix the problem.

3. I have the most up to date networking drivers for Windows 1903 (which I recently updated to) for my Realtek PCIe Network Adapter, but I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software and the driver itself... Still no dice.

4. Of course, I did try the netsh winsock and flush DNS command prompts. Still nothing.

5. I called my ISP to try to see if the problem was on their end. It wasn't, according to them, and they are sending a tech out tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to do any good. All they are going to do is make sure everything is connected properly, I'm sure.

6. I bought a new router/modem, and the problem still persists with the new equipment.

7. I tried noting in Safe Mode with Networking, but the problem persists during Safe Mode.

8. I restored a system image to Windows 1809. Still nothing.

Am I missing something here? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. At this point, I think the problem is either with my ISP (Comcast) or my router, which seems unlikely because a new router is doing the exact same thing as the old one.

Solution
DHCP is configured incorrectly on the Router. It's handing out the incorrect gateway. It should be 192.168.0.1
In command prompt do you get replies when you type "ping 192.168.0.1" or "ping 192.168.1.1"?
You didn't post the output of ipconfig /all because I don't see the dns information.
If you can ping 192.168.0.1, Go to:
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections\Change Adapter Settings
Right click the adapter and go to properties and select IPv4 post what it looks like then try to set it to the following:
IP = 192.168.0.11
SM = 255.255.255.0
GW = 192.168.0.1
DNS =192.168.0.1
See if you can get to another...
Sep 23, 2019
open cmd
type:
tracert domain

replace domain with anything like microsoft.com, tomshardware.com or any other which doesnt work
ex: tracert tomshardware.com
then post result here
Here's what happens when I
that * * * * is okay it should timeout, it just means that hop doesnt have ping access
how many hops u get? let it finish (if its more than 20, then something is wrong)
first hop should be your router, dunno why u cant ping it

tracert google now
Here's what happens when i tracert Google

.https://imgur.com/a/cjoYeLt

And when I tracert Microsoft, I got 30 hops that all timed out, and it finished with "Trace Complete" after 30 hops.

Sep 23, 2019
Here's what happens when I

Here's what happens when i tracert Google

.https://imgur.com/a/cjoYeLt

And when I tracert Microsoft, I got 30 hops that all timed out, and it finished with "Trace Complete" after 30 hops.
that * * * * is okay it should timeout, it just means that hop doesnt have ping access
how many hops u get? let it finish (if its more than 20, then something is wrong)
first hop should be your router, dunno why u cant ping it

tracert google now
Sorry I put the url in wrong.

View: https://imgur.com/a/cjoYeLt

just noticed u said u dont have ipv4 conectivity
so your windows network settings are incorrect, because tracert microsoft.com is using ipv4 (from your picture)

disable ipv4 in windows
open settings -> network & internet -> change adapter options -> right click on your network card and click properties, here unmark internet protocol version 4 (tcp/ipv4), then click OK

Sep 23, 2019
just noticed u said u dont have ipv4 conectivity
so your windows network settings are incorrect, because tracert microsoft.com is using ipv4 (from your picture)

disable ipv4 in windows
open settings -> network & internet -> change adapter options -> right click on your network card and click properties, here unmark internet protocol version 4 (tcp/ipv4), then click OK
I just disabled IPv4, but I don't know how to change my IPv6 preferred DNS. I try to set it in Network and Internet Settings, but it won't save because I don't know what to put in Subnet, IP Address, or Gateway.

Anyway, after disabling IPv4, it didn't fix anything. Same problem, except now I get the error " Unable to Resolve Target system name microsoft.com" when i tracert it.