[SOLVED] I Can Only Access Google's websites. Any Help is Appreciated

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 23, 2019
Sorry about formatting. I have to type this from mobile, because my PC, and everything else on my home network, can only access Google's websites. Trying to access any other websites yields the "_.com took too long to respond" error. I have been trying to fix this on and off for a few days, and I have checked forum after forum after video after video before bothering you all with something like this. Let me tell you what I have discovered so far.

1. As many of you may already expect, I have iPv6 connectivity, but I do not have iPv4 connectivity. I confirmed this in Ethernet Status in Network and Sharing. Same thing happens on WiFi. Disabling IPv6 does not fix the problem.

2. I went into my router settings on routerlogin.net and tried setting a static IP and static DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). This did not fix the problem.

3. I have the most up to date networking drivers for Windows 1903 (which I recently updated to) for my Realtek PCIe Network Adapter, but I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software and the driver itself... Still no dice.

4. Of course, I did try the netsh winsock and flush DNS command prompts. Still nothing.

5. I called my ISP to try to see if the problem was on their end. It wasn't, according to them, and they are sending a tech out tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to do any good. All they are going to do is make sure everything is connected properly, I'm sure.

6. I bought a new router/modem, and the problem still persists with the new equipment.

7. I tried noting in Safe Mode with Networking, but the problem persists during Safe Mode.

8. I restored a system image to Windows 1809. Still nothing.

Am I missing something here? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. At this point, I think the problem is either with my ISP (Comcast) or my router, which seems unlikely because a new router is doing the exact same thing as the old one.

Solution
DHCP is configured incorrectly on the Router. It's handing out the incorrect gateway. It should be 192.168.0.1
In command prompt do you get replies when you type "ping 192.168.0.1" or "ping 192.168.1.1"?
You didn't post the output of ipconfig /all because I don't see the dns information.
If you can ping 192.168.0.1, Go to:
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections\Change Adapter Settings
Right click the adapter and go to properties and select IPv4 post what it looks like then try to set it to the following:
IP = 192.168.0.11
SM = 255.255.255.0
GW = 192.168.0.1
DNS =192.168.0.1
See if you can get to another...
Do not mess around setting metrics on your connections, it shouldn't be required. Also I would only have IPv4 enabled, NOT IPv6. Trying random solution will mean you will never actually work out what the problem is. Disable your WIFI card and stay on the hardwire. Enable IPv4, disable IPv6, use DHCP. Rebbot. This could well be malware. Try running Malwarebytes.