I can only see my GPU fan in FanSpeed

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Do you have 3x the same fan?

I would assume, because of the additional power via molex (and potentially mismatched fans), you're not going to see any show up.

You're not going to be able to "see" them independently regardless - as far as the MB is concerned, there is one fan connected.

Jul 11, 2018

Yes - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G5I6O4Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
all three.
And also, when i connected a single fan to that slot on the mobo it still didn't show up.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
The splitter provides 4 connectors, but only one of those includes a pin for the tachometer reading that allows speed to be monitored. I'm guessing you happened to plug your fans into the other 3 connectors.

I don't know why you don't have a CPU fan speed though. If you have the CPU fan plugged into that splitter, then that's wrong. It should be plugged into the CPU fan header.

Jul 11, 2018

Cpu fan is connected straight to the MB.
Also, i edited the comment before - Even when i connect a single fan straight to the MB - it still doesn't show up.
could the mb simply be faulty?

Jul 11, 2018

I can see the CPU RPM there, and gpu - but no other fans.
Is there any converter/splitter that can run these 3 fans and show them up?

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
When using a splitter you can never monitor the speed of more than one of the fans on the splitter. Might be able to do it with a fan hub though. But if you still don't get any speed for the case fan even with it plugged directly into the mobo, then the splitter isn't your issue. Although it may be worth checking to see if you can monitor the speed of a single fan plugged directly into the mobo using hwinfo64.

Jul 11, 2018

I'm not entierly sure if this is it - there was one CPU and the other one called SYSTEM
I couldn't control the system one at all, stuck at 2500 rpm. (even when changed to manual or silent mode.)
https://imgur.com/a/JHDF3hF

Jul 11, 2018

Yes - Changed settings --- apply to (system 1) - saved and exit bios.