Hi, everyone, I'm trying to play a very old games in my computer who is
running windowsXP home edition, the games are trying to play are from SEGA,
like the boogarman, but there's no sound. I try to make the program KGEM
compatible with windows95,98/ME,NT and also 2000, but there's no result,
still no sound. Can anybody please let me know if there's a solution ?

If those game require DOS then locate the info on DOSBox or VDMSound.

"Salvador Mendez" <Salvador Mendez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5B9BCF3E-047F-466F-90B2-DB22500BF940@microsoft.com...
> Hi, everyone, I'm trying to play a very old games in my computer who is
> running windowsXP home edition, the games are trying to play are from
> SEGA,
> like the boogarman, but there's no sound. I try to make the program KGEM
> compatible with windows95,98/ME,NT and also 2000, but there's no result,
> still no sound. Can anybody please let me know if there's a solution ?

I am trying to install uru ages beyond myst and having mega trouble
installing something to do with drivers can u or anyone help thx

"Salvador Mendez" wrote:

> Hi, everyone, I'm trying to play a very old games in my computer who is
> running windowsXP home edition, the games are trying to play are from SEGA,
> like the boogarman, but there's no sound. I try to make the program KGEM
> compatible with windows95,98/ME,NT and also 2000, but there's no result,
> still no sound. Can anybody please let me know if there's a solution ?

Hi Jamie,

Can you reproduce the error message and post it here please?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"jamietwoshoes" <jamietwoshoes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am trying to install uru ages beyond myst and having mega trouble
| installing something to do with drivers can u or anyone help thx
|
| "Salvador Mendez" wrote:
|
| > Hi, everyone, I'm trying to play a very old games in my computer who is
| > running windowsXP home edition, the games are trying to play are from SEGA,
| > like the boogarman, but there's no sound. I try to make the program KGEM
| > compatible with windows95,98/ME,NT and also 2000, but there's no result,
| > still no sound. Can anybody please let me know if there's a solution ?

Take a look at this site. May find some relevant information. Primarily
focused on older ID games.

http://www.deathmask.net/buildxp/

"jamietwoshoes" <jamietwoshoes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to install uru ages beyond myst and having mega trouble
> installing something to do with drivers can u or anyone help thx
>
> "Salvador Mendez" wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone, I'm trying to play a very old games in my computer who is
>> running windowsXP home edition, the games are trying to play are from
>> SEGA,
>> like the boogarman, but there's no sound. I try to make the program KGEM
>> compatible with windows95,98/ME,NT and also 2000, but there's no result,
>> still no sound. Can anybody please let me know if there's a solution ?

TRENDING THREADS