[SOLVED] I can pre order the Intel 10 Core i9 from my store comes out 20th May 2010 UK

Solution
Nothing like my i9 9900k runs smoothly good temps just that got my eyes on the new CPU and trying so hard to put myself off from buying it!
Thats all the convincing you should need. You stand to gain nothing from upgrading except a lighter wallet.
Your performance is going to appear the same since the 9900k is doing well, and your temps will almost certainly increase substantially.
Nothing like my i9 9900k runs smoothly good temps just that got my eyes on the new CPU and trying so hard to put myself off from buying it!
Thats all the convincing you should need. You stand to gain nothing from upgrading except a lighter wallet.
Your performance is going to appear the same since the 9900k is doing well, and your temps will almost certainly increase substantially.

Solution
You had a thread about this before.
You yourself know this isn't a real upgrade - you need to let others know that you want to do this as a novelty purchase.

I forget things alot so did not know about my other thread just saw it on pre order and jumped and made this thread and yes I know its not an good upgrade and will cost me alot new motherboard. Just like having new stuff when they come out.

In this case though, you would probably run into thermal issues resulting in a less than optimal system.

My i9 9900k and 2080ti and 32GB ram and 1000W PSU and Water cooler that my idle temps between 30-40 gaming 40-70 is still good enough and only be gaining some extra fps. I got my cpu on 5ghz and running great in games and my parts work toghther so just trying to waste my money on something do not need plus 8 cores is enough and 16 threads. Sorry about this thread :)

My i9 9900k and 2080ti and 32GB ram and 1000W PSU and Water cooler that my idle temps between 30-40 gaming 40-70 is still good enough and only be gaining some extra fps. I got my cpu on 5ghz and running great in games and my parts work toghther so just trying to waste my money on something do not need plus 8 cores is enough and 16 threads.
Not sure of your monitor situation but possibly upgrade that to a higher resolution. New GPUs are on the horizon, also. Might be worth waiting for them.