I can Surf the internet but I cannot play online games

ominous11

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2014
This is very strange, I left last Friday with a fully working computer I came back tonight and at first I couldn't even load up Fire Fox ( I have a wired connection ) It would say " The remote or resource won't accept the connection" but it said I was connected to the internet in the task bar. I went into the settings and turn the setting to "no proxy". This fixed my Firefox issue ( I can even use you tube ). However I cannot load up any game I play on the computer that requires internet access. Every game tells me that I have no internet access.

I've run AVG 2014 and have no virus's and I ran Spyware search and destroy and just the normal cookie stuff came up. So I don't know what it could be.

-I deleted AVG and tried AVAST still nothing. I also downloaded Super Anti-spyware Professional and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It found this file called "Privoxy and KB7007. It deleted it, no problem but this didn't solve anything.

I did the system restore and everything was a-ok ! I ended up playing some ESO ( elders scroll online ) for a bit then I logged off. I logged onto my computer today ( about 15 hours later ) and I have the exact same problem ! I even had the issue with connecting to Firefox until I went back into the setting and put no proxy ( it was sitting under auto-proxy again ) I can't connect to any only games and no even my spyware or anti virus programs can't connect ( this is a new problem )