[SOLVED] i can`t run 7750 hd or 1030 on my pc

May 30, 2021
i have been dealing with this for a 4 month from now had an AMD 7750 and a pentuim cpu so i upgraded to a i5 3470 its worked well for a week then its starts to show no signal then after w days it works fine then it stopped show i supposed that my gpu is the problem but i try it on my friends pc and it works just fine so i put my old cpu back and my pc work normally so i upgraded my psu and changed my motherboard to another motherboard with the same model H61 and still my gpu not working so i did some search and found out solution that i put my PCie gen in bios setting to 1/2/3 instead if auto and its works just fine but i had to do this every time i open my pc because i dont have any motherboard battery so this method went well for a weaks then one time i do this to start my pc its just didnt work so i got a new gpu MSI GT 1030 and i didnt work but this time i cant even run my pc with my integrated graphics with my 1030 installed so i have now to uninstall my gpu to run my pc and this didn`t happen to me with the 7750 hd so what should i do next i have been struggling for this for a half a year now and btw both of the motherboard bios version is 2012 any more information i can provide for help \ another thing i have tried and an old nvidia gpu to make sure that my motherboard pcie is working and its working well

Last edited:
Solution
Your PSU is from a long time ago and if it is really 350 Watt then it is time to buy a new one. Your updated hardware with a 1030 GPU won't run on a 350W PSU.

Look for at least 500W and you should be looking for a good name brand like Antec, Corsair etc.
i have been dealing with this for a 4 month from now had an AMD 7750 and a pentuim cpu so i upgraded to a i5 3470 its worked well for a week then its starts to show no signal then after w days it works fine then it stopped show i supposed that my gpu is the problem but i try it on my friends pc and it works just fine so i put my old cpu back and my pc work normally so i upgraded my psu and changed my motherboard to another motherboard with the same model H61 and still my gpu not working so i did some search and found out solution that i put my PCie gen in bios setting to 1/2/3 instead if auto and its works just fine but i had to do this every time i open my pc because i dont have any motherboard battery so this method went well for a weaks then one time i do this to start my pc its just didnt work so i got a new gpu MSI GT 1030 and i didnt work but this time i cant even run my pc with my integrated graphics with my 1030 installed so i have now to uninstall my gpu to run my pc and this didn`t happen to me with the 7750 hd so what should i do next i have been struggling for this for a half a year now and btw both of the motherboard bios version is 2012 any more information i can provide for help \ another thing i have tried and an old nvidia gpu to make sure that my motherboard pcie is working and its working well
Start with getting a bios battery their only a few bucks.

Reactions: spentshells

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Your PSU is from a long time ago and if it is really 350 Watt then it is time to buy a new one. Your updated hardware with a 1030 GPU won't run on a 350W PSU.

Look for at least 500W and you should be looking for a good name brand like Antec, Corsair etc.

Solution