Discussion I cannot boot into Windows on my SSD. I look in bios and it is not recognized. In the motherboard ui it shows that the sata port is empty.

Apr 27, 2019
My PC is a couple months old and is running Windows 10, I went to a buddies house and then when i got back Windows 10 had crashed or was frozen so i rebooted. After that it has not been able to detect my SSD and thus not been able to detect Windows. I have never found an issue like this before and i have no idea how to fix it. The motherboard is the b450m Bazooka. Please help me guys!

Apr 27, 2019
So I installed the SSD in on a different computer. The SSD is from ADATA and I have seen that all of the reviews say that it dies pretty fast. The computer also didn't pick it up so I'm almost certain it had died when I was gone. I'm proceeding to put Windows on my hard disk. It has no problem detecting that one and I'll make sure to save my money for a better brand

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did you read the reviews after you bought it or before?

Perhaps get a Samsung, they cost more but seem to last longer too. A good ssd should outlive its time in your PC, you should only need to buy a new one for more space, not cause they died.