I cannot connect my pc to my wifi printer

G

Hello,
I have a Kodak esp 5200 wifi printer connected to my frontier router. My pc states on the kodak home page my printer is DISCONNECTED.

lihuahellen

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Hello,
I have a Kodak esp 5200 wifi printer connected to my frontier router. My pc states on the kodak home page my printer is DISCONNECTED.
For most people, a wireless laptop is used to connect to a small home or office network. As soon as you connect to the network on the wireless router, you can map to a printer location on the laptop.
1. Click the Windows "Start" button and select "Control Panel."
2. Select "A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer."
3. Enter the location of the printer.
4. Click the "Next" button.
5. Click the "Print a Test Page" button to send a print job to the printer. Click the "Finish" button after a test page prints. You can now use this printer on your wireless laptop or desktop.

njoy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
lihuahellen, it is very nice to add a reply, however, that is not something that is going to help when dealing with Kodak printers. I have exactly this printer and it is a nightmare sometimes because it has a habit of dropping out when it wishes.

I do not have a solution. In fact, I came here looking for one. Last time I had to reinstall AiO software in order to get it working again and here it is some sloppy coding from Kodak that is causing such massive headaches for customers. No wonder they nearly went bankrupt