[SOLVED] I cannot find any motherboards for Ryzen 7 3700x

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
So I want to sell my intel cpu and motherboard and get a Ryzen 7 3700x. I look at pcpartpicker and none of the suggestions seem to actually support the Ryzen 7 3700x! Almost all the boards need a BIOS update to be compatible, and I don’t have a Ryzen 2nd gen. I’m looking for a board that also has a SATA 6gb/s slot, a pci slot for my Radeon Rx 580 x gaming graphics card, a m.2 port, and without wifi (I already have a pci-Express wifi card). Could someone suggest a motherboard that fits those filters, I wouldn’t be asking if I could find any myself. Sorry if I’m inconviencing you.
(I have a Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750w fully modular gold certified psi, that might be important.)

Jul 13, 2019
So I want to sell my intel cpu and motherboard and get a Ryzen 7 3700x. I look at pcpartpicker and none of the suggestions seem to actually support the Ryzen 7 3700x! Almost all the boards need a BIOS update to be compatible, and I don’t have a Ryzen 2nd gen. I’m looking for a board that also has a SATA 6gb/s slot, a pci slot for my Radeon Rx 580 x gaming graphics card, a m.2 port, and without wifi (I already have a pci-Express wifi card). Could someone suggest a motherboard that fits those filters, I wouldn’t be asking if I could find any myself. Sorry if I’m inconviencing you.
(I have a Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750w fully modular gold certified psi, that might be important.)