[SOLVED] I cannot get portforwarding to work after following everything correctly

Apr 11, 2020
I've been trying to port forward my minecraft server and im pretty sure I've done everything correctly but it just isn't working and I'm stumped
I've been trying to get it working since 7pm and its now 2am. if anyone would be able to help to tell me what I'm doing wrong with the screen shots provided or give me some tips or tricks that sometimes stops people from port forwarding that would be greatly appreciated
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Solution
SInce this says netcomm wireless does this mean you are running this on mobile broadband. Most mobile systems do not give you public IP addresses.

You need to verify that the IP is public that is assigned to the wan port. You can look them up in a table but if the ip you see does not match whatsmyip that means your IP is likely private.
SInce this says netcomm wireless does this mean you are running this on mobile broadband. Most mobile systems do not give you public IP addresses.

You need to verify that the IP is public that is assigned to the wan port. You can look them up in a table but if the ip you see does not match whatsmyip that means your IP is likely private.

Solution
Apr 11, 2020

Where would the table be that i can look at the wan ip address im not too sure where it would be im not too good at networking stuff