May 11, 2017
hello everyone, I recently build a new pc with config i.e

i5 12400f
zotac rtx 3060 12 gb
adata xpg d50 16 gb 2 kits (32 gb)
corsair cx750m psu
deepcool cf120 plus argb fans
cooler master ml240l argb v2 cpu cooler
samsung 980 pro nvme & wd green nvme (boot)
msi z690 tomahawk wifi d4 motherboard

Everything syncs perfectly except the RAM RGB. I have tried everything. I even reinstalled the Windows 11, but the two ram kits do not want to synchronize. I use msi mystic light software to sync my components. The weird part is the xpg prime doesn't even recognise my ram kit. I dont know what to do next. Please help me with this situation. Thank you

hello everyone, I recently build a new pc with config i.e

i5 12400f
zotac rtx 3060 12 gb
adata xpg d50 16 gb 2 kits (32 gb)
corsair cx750m psu
deepcool cf120 plus argb fans
cooler master ml240l argb v2 cpu cooler
samsung 980 pro nvme & wd green nvme (boot)
msi z690 tomahawk wifi d4 motherboard

Everything syncs perfectly except the RAM RGB. I have tried everything. I even reinstalled the Windows 11, but the two ram kits do not want to synchronize. I use msi mystic light software to sync my components. The weird part is the xpg prime doesn't even recognise my ram kit. I dont know what to do next. Please help me with this situation. Thank you
you can have only one rgb software running at a time, either msi mystic sync or prime
i m not using 2 different rgb controllers
actualy you do have, msi mystic (mainboard) should be able to sync your ram, uninstall prime

Bharat_19

Honorable
May 11, 2017
prime was installed before installing msi mystic light and it didnt recognised the ram. then i removed it and installed mystic lights. The rams are not syncing and only rainbow is working and when i switch to another led style then only rgb of 1 ram kit is working other kit rgb turns off