[SOLVED] I cannot update to Windows version 1803.

Mar 19, 2019
Hello, for the past month I have been trying to update my pc to the latest version of windows. Everytime I restart my laptop (Asus rog gl502vm) to install the updates my pc runs into a problem saying stopcode memory management and then restores to my previous version of windows. I tought maybe it had to do with corrupted files so I deleted all the corrupted files but still the same result... Then I tried to 'Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restore health' and 'sfc /scannow'. after I did that i restarted my laptop but couldn't log in to my laptop, i would give my code, it would load for a while and then blink back to where I need to enter my code. I did a system restore and now I can log in again but i still can't update. I have contacted Microsoft and Asus but they cant help and just say my laptop is not compatible.. which is obviously not true.. Please help me, I dont know what to do anymore. I have already tried everything on this site: https://www.wintips.org/fix-windows-10-update-1803-fails-to-install/

I am currently running version 1709