I Cannot wake up my pc without shutting it off

Devil Gamer

Reputable
May 24, 2015
Please help (Windows 8.1)
When i leave my new pc for sometime it sleeps and does not wake up by any thing exept shutting it comletely off and opening it again , i set sleep and hybrenate to never and it continues to sleep when i leave it (Some lights of the case are on ) , i checked that mouse , keyboard are enabled to wake the pc and they were enabled

I have nothing to try to do now :??:

Solution

This will have no negative effects on the pc,it just might use some more energy that's all.

After powering the pc tap "Delete",
after this you enter the bios/eufi,
click "MIT",
Click the "Advanced CPU Core Features" or "PC health states"or .. well just look (no harm in clicking i.e. trying these),
under one of these you'll find the "C6/7 state support",set this to disabled,
save with F10+Y(es) or click "Save and exit" choose "Save and exit"+yes.

this should do it.I hope this solves your problem,if not can the optimal default...

Devil Gamer

Reputable
May 24, 2015
I use core i5 4440 with cooler master k281 + 500w PSU , this is my new pc so please dont suggest to buy an other thing (i dont have money right now) ... If that was the problem please tell me the solution with steps ( Motherboard : Gigabyte H81M ) , and please tell me if there will be something like sideeffects on the pc after doing the steps ... And thank you

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

This will have no negative effects on the pc,it just might use some more energy that's all.

After powering the pc tap "Delete",
after this you enter the bios/eufi,
click "MIT",
Click the "Advanced CPU Core Features" or "PC health states"or .. well just look (no harm in clicking i.e. trying these),
under one of these you'll find the "C6/7 state support",set this to disabled,
save with F10+Y(es) or click "Save and exit" choose "Save and exit"+yes.

this should do it.I hope this solves your problem,if not can the optimal default values always be set again.

When in the bios look for "Extreme Memory Profile" (XMP) under "MIT" and set it to enabled while you're at it.This will do no harm as well.

Solution