I can't acces the personalisation aspect from settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgabriel130

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I installed a pirate versión oficial wallpaper engine and transparente taskbar and downloaded a free animated wallpaper. Then put It un wallpaper engine and cleared the taskbar to be transparent. But previously I had put my screensaver as a changing one from microsoft, the one with deserts and mountains. So when the time passed and It had to change the screensaver because of Microsoft one It reseted the animation from wallpaper engine. So i tried entering the personalisation tab and It didn't open, It crashed every time. Now I Will buy the real wallpaper engine if i am able to restore this function. I tried uninstalling TTB ane deleting the pirate Wallpaper engine (the folder i installed It from) and stopping It from starting and services and also fixing It with Fixwin 10. I am desparate for resolvíing this problem and use back normally my computer. It would be so grateful if Simeone has a solution and It isn't reinstalling Windows 10. Thanks

USAFRet

Titan

We do not assist with pirated software. At all.
May we assume you're trying to change the personalization settings that are not available with an Unactivated Win 10?
Running Unactivated is fine. Pirated software to get around those small restrictions is not fine.

I would strongly recommend a full wipe and reinstall. No telling what that pirated software has done to your system.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.