Question I can't access a specific website using my internet!

Jul 18, 2019
Hi.
For the last few days I'm unable to access the website "andromo.com" on my computer.
Actually I tested on all computers and all phones in my house and none of them can access the website.
I can access the website using my office's internet, my neighboor's internet and even on my 4g, but I can't access on my home internet.
Yesterday I changed the IPV4 dns from Google's to OpenDNS, and I was able to access the website.
But today I can't access it anymore.
I tried more than 10 IPV4 dns providers and IPV6 providers, tried all the ipconfig commands on cmd, but nothing works.
I'm getting 2 errors depending on the dns I use: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anybody knows what could be the problem?

Thanks!!

Reactions: Gppacana
Sep 17, 2019
Hi.
For the last few days I'm unable to access the website "andromo.com" on my computer.
Actually I tested on all computers and all phones in my house and none of them can access the website.
I can access the website using my office's internet, my neighboor's internet and even on my 4g, but I can't access on my home internet.
Yesterday I changed the IPV4 dns from Google's to OpenDNS, and I was able to access the website.
But today I can't access it anymore.
I tried more than 10 IPV4 dns providers and IPV6 providers, tried all the ipconfig commands on cmd, but nothing works.
I'm getting 2 errors depending on the dns I use: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anybody knows what could be the problem?

Thanks!!
I am having exactly the same problem and it is driving me nuts! I cannot get to Andromo to update or develop any new apps. I thought the site was down but i tried accessing it with my smartphone and i got on just fine. But i cant get on via my phone through my Wifi.

It has to be something on the Andromo site!!

Please let me know if you figure it out and i will do the same.

Thanks.
Gregory

Jul 18, 2019
Andromo just sent me an email today, several days after I contacted them.

"Thanks for the email. We had some DNS problems. They've since been resolved. We're still trying to figure out what went wrong. "

But I still can't understand, why can I access the website from every other internet source except from my home internet.
I tried dozens of tutorials to fix it and nothing works.

If anybody has any idea of what to try next to fix it, it would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

Reactions: Gppacana
Sep 17, 2019
Thank you. At least i know its not just me. I still cannot get on Andromo through my desktop Xfinity connection. If i use my phone i can get on via 4G but not through my Wifi...

I think maybe Andromo hasn't resolved all of their dns problems and when they do we will both be able to get on again.

Thanks for the legwork and the info.

Gregory