Question I cant boot into windows after updating drivers on my gpu

Jul 16, 2020
I built my pc which i have been using for the past couple days with the integrated graphics on my cpu. Today i installed my graphics card which was a replacement from gigabyte because my other one broke. Once i installed the gpu i booted into windows and my screen resolution was low and couldnt be changed so i updated my drivers for my gpu. As soon as the drivers were done installing my screen went black indefinitely. To get back into windows while having the card installed, i have to take the card out then uninstall the drivers and put the card back in but every time ive done that the screen res is still super low. In device manager the gpu has a warning/error sign next to it. The pc works fine without the GPU installed. Plugging into outputs other than the graphics card do not display anything including the bios which is the only thing i can see when using the GPU

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU

ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

Corsair TXM Gold 650 W PSU

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) RAM

Gigabyte Geforce gtx 1060 6gb

Windows x64 bit

Ive been searching around for ages and tried most things but none of them have worked. Any help will be greatly appreciated.