I cant change my mac address

Jun 18, 2018
Hello i recently got a problem on my ps4 and i can only solve it with changing my mac. I have a techicolour tc 7200.20. I found my default ip logged in and when i went to change my mac it is unchangeable. There is no edit button. Is there any way i can change it? Thank you :).

Solution
You can try contracting Sony but according to their rules the ban is irreversible. They didn't ban the IP address then banned the MAC address of the playstation which is a hardware address. Since forums rules forbid bypassing bans there is nothing we can/will do for you other than refer you to Sony. They should atleast be able to tell why it was banned.
Jun 18, 2018
I checked the rules and i havent broken any of them i dont see why they would lock my ip address. I also googled and some people get this aswell and they havent done anything wrong. I tried using mobile hotspot but it doesnt work again. It may be because of the servers because at first it said servers are currently undergoing mainentance

bignastyid

Titan
You can try contracting Sony but according to their rules the ban is irreversible. They didn't ban the IP address then banned the MAC address of the playstation which is a hardware address. Since forums rules forbid bypassing bans there is nothing we can/will do for you other than refer you to Sony. They should atleast be able to tell why it was banned.

Solution