[SOLVED] i cant connect my ps4 controller on my pc with usb

May 28, 2021
Here is the problem ...!!!! The problem is my ps4 controller connect via usb and the pc say that --> this device you connected is malfunctioned and cant recognize the ( PS4 Controller ) .... i try with different cables and nothing .....,,,,, buuut on bluethooth its working perfectly but i need ur help to resolve the problem bec i wanna play it via usb PLS help me to figure it out my problem on ps4 controller to my pc via usb

Solution
Here is the problem ...!!!! The problem is my ps4 controller connect via usb and the pc say that --> this device you connected is malfunctioned and cant recognize the ( PS4 Controller ) .... i try with different cables and nothing .....,,,,, buuut on bluethooth its working perfectly but i need ur help to resolve the problem bec i wanna play it via usb PLS help me to figure it out my problem on ps4 controller to my pc via usb
You'll need a software interface like STEAM or DS4Windows -- see HERE.

RealBeast

Titan
You'll need a software interface like STEAM or DS4Windows -- see HERE.

Solution