I can't connect to youtube (privacy error)

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, I have a problem with opening youtube (only youtube so far), i got privacy error when opening youtube (I use chrome) the error says "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID" , I've tried several solution like opening in incognito, tried different ISP, and installing the certificate, but none of them are working, also when I'm ignoring the warning, then it adresses the error on 403 error. oddly my handphone share the same ISP, it works just fine, (i'm usually using usb tethering from my handphone as internet connection for my PC), and resetting network and changing browsers (I'm using win10) didnt help, sorry for my bad english, thanks before..

UPDATED : It seems opening youtube, only works through proxy, when I had no proxy configured, I got that error.

A month ago people were having trouble getting into YouTube, it mostly deal with streaming boxes and they had to go in there and reset the app and re-signon, doesn't hurt to try. Go into your browser and delete all youtube's cookies to start anew.

Can you youtube via your smartphone WIFI?

Oct 23, 2018

I can, and I've tested on another PC it works just fine, no youtube error. Maybe it got something to do with certificate, but i dont know how to solve it, regarding to my hyptohesis.
I've reset the app atleast 5 times, and it didnt work.

I never got an issue before with my internet speed.