J_9

Dec 19, 2020
i bought a ZX-H61c motherboard (https://ibb.co/NY6R8jx) and i cant find the setting for the CPU fan, i get 99c while playing and 35-55c on idle, i tried multiple softwarez like SpeedFan and they couldn't detect the fan

i was looking for hidden menus but couldn't find any tips on how to do so or what key combination that i should use

-Regards

randomuser22

Commendable
Jun 15, 2020
check if you might've connected the cpu fan cable at the wrong connector cause there are sometimes extra fan connectors next/near the cpu connector. just check the labels also, see if your thermal paste is still good cause your idle temps seem ok-ish.

randomuser22

Commendable
Jun 15, 2020
check if you might've connected the cpu fan cable at the wrong connector cause there are sometimes extra fan connectors next/near the cpu connector. just check the labels also, see if your thermal paste is still good cause your idle temps seem ok-ish.
Disregard the CPU Fan Connector issue, I now see that there's no extra connectors near the CPU Fan Connector. If you've pasted a new thermal paste layer then I'm not ya guy. Someone might know better though.

J_9

Dec 19, 2020
thanks for your efforts, just got the motherboard + CPU 2 days ago the dude have applied a new thermal paste and i dont believe thats the problem, what i noticed that the fan stays at 1 speed even when the CPU is hot it stays at 1 speed

TRENDING THREADS