Question I can't download anything from browsers. The download starts and then the speed drops to 0.

Nov 11, 2019
So I've noticed a few days ago that I can't download anything from internet browsers. The download starts, it downloads like 10-20 MB and then the download speed drops to 0. After some time, it says Download Failed- Network Error. I'm on Ethernet and have the newest drivers installed. I deep scanned my pc for viruses, I don't have any. I've tried to speedtest when I'm not downloading something, and then it's fine, but when I speedtest while I'm downloading something, the download speed jumps to 650 and I get the message: "A socket error occurred during the download test. A firewall could be blocking the connection or the server might be having some issues. Please try again later." I've tried disabling my Avast web shield and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? I can also browse the internet with no problem, it's just the downloads that are the problem.

Nov 11, 2019
Does this affect one computer on your network only or does it also affect other computers trying to download stuff ?
It's just one computer. I tested the same Ethernet on another PC and the downloads worked perfectly. I also got rid of all my antiviruses to see if that's the problem but it isn't. I'm guessing system restore is the smartest thing to do here.