I cant figure out this problem with my computer.

fizggig

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Ok, so let me start from the begining and hopfully somone could maybe dignose this from me because i even have a local repair tech stummped. Let me tell you the specs and the upgrades i made to this POS lol
HP pre built (first mistake there)
AMD Phenom 2 x4 840t Quadcore 2.9Ghtz
Mobo is stock random Mobo (just replaced a week ago thought it was the problem)
16 GB Crutial 1330 (upgraded 1 year ago)
1 TB Toshiba (just bought because I thought HDD was the problem)
Msi 6770 Radeon (upgraded 1 year ago)
Ultra 550 PSU (upgraded 1 year ago)
asus DVD drive(just bought thought the DVD was a problem)

Now november last year this started before I replaced some componats because I thought they were the problems. I was playing LoL it crashes and when it starts up it shows my wallpaper and freezes there and thats it. I take it to the local tech he says its your HDD I replace the HDD it crashes again im playing Hearthstone. Now it hangs on the start menu and wont go anywhere. Then you rest and it says reapair or boot windows normally and the keys jump up and down really fast so you cant choose one of them. I take it back in he says the heat sink is cloged which it was pretty bad and it might be the MoBo. he replaces the mobo and cleans the heat sink. Everything now runs fine untill this morning i was trying to take one website page from one monitor to the other monitor i only run 2 monitors. it wouldnt let me then it just turns off to hibernation mode and shuts off and brings be back to square one locks to starting windows and doesnt do anything and that crazy key thing like i said before is doing the same thing... some one please help me I put this in graphic because it ethier my graphic card or the psu. Oh yea let me mention sometimes while im watching a video the screen like tears like its glitched out for a second.

Solution
Look on the motherboard for the manufacturer and model number. Pre builts still source their mobos out to the normal companies, at least some of the time.