[SOLVED] I can't find Airplane Mode to disable it, and no wireless networks are found ?

Sep 6, 2021
Hello,

I'm on Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1266).

I normally only use my LAN Network, however today i tried to setup a USB Wireless Adapter.
The Wireless Adapter shows in Device Manager and Drivers are up2date. (I think this one is working fine).
But Windows10 doesn't find any Wireless Networks.

Then I remembered that I turn on Airplane mode on the first day of using the PC. (I think in the Action Center).

I disabled some of the Windows-Key Shortcuts via regedit. (Win + A, Win + S) Because I needed them for other apps.
So i totally forgot about the Action Center shortcut for over a month and that I probably enabled Airplane Mode back then.

Now the strange part: I cant figure out where the Airplane Mode Settings went now.
I reactivated it Action Center Windows-Key Hotkey (Win + A) but it doesn't show Airplane Mode there anymore.
Also I cant see it at my Network Settings (See Screenshot) Also no Wi-Fi Option there? :(

What can I do to fix my Wi-Fi Adapter? I kinda hope that airplane mode ON is the answer to my problem.

TD;DR:
I'm almost sure I can't find wi-fi connections because I turned airplane mode ON at some point and now I can't find a way to deactivate it.

//Edit: Posted in Windows 10 Board because I hope its a OS setting problem.
If not please consider moving me to
https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/wireless-networking.32/

Solution
Latest Windows Update has moved some features to a different location.

Right-click network icon in notification area and choose "Open Network & Internet settings"

In left pane, click "Flight mode".