[SOLVED] I can't find the source of problem

Nov 24, 2020
Hey all. First of all sorry for my english. I know i don't have a good gaming pc but need to save a bit until i buy a new one.
My problem is when i play pes 21 input lag starts after a while and players respond so late like 1 or 2 seconds.When ball goes other half of the pitch you know camera moves and i feel a bit stutter plus edges of crowd feel like they flicker. Strange thing is i haven't had this problem until last week. I have been playing the game since it was out. The biggest issue is i can feel is like i said i feel a lot of input lag which i haven't at the start of match. What i have done so far are

-My friend cleaned the case, fans and replaced thermal paste on cpu.
-Reinstalled windows and followed the steps on youtube about optimized gaming on windows 10 like uninstalling one drive etc.
-Playing the game lowest graphics settings are available only resolution scale is at %80.
-I have checked the temperatures they seem normal but i can send if you want.
-Tried to play game both on hdd and ssd but was the same.
-Dowloaded latest drivers for nvidia.
-Used another router and opened needed ports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my pc
i5 6500 Msi 750ti 2gb 16GB ram 3200 mhz ram(using on 2133 because cpu limits) 144hz monitor and got a 350 watt psu that i've been using for 6-7 years

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
well I do not really know but I would suggest the PSU would be failing after that amount of time and would defiantly need replacing only my thoughts it could be anything but I would suspect that as your first thing to upgrade.
Thanks for reply. Is there anyway to check if psu fails?

Nov 24, 2020
If i were sure about psu, i could buy it but i think something is wrong with pc. Here are my hardwaremonitor results just after the game. And when i check resource monitor i see disk usage hits 100 and gets lowerfrequetly..
oixqHP.png

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
As much as I dislike Hwmonitor because of its false readings and generally confusing values, there's nothing I see out of the ordinary although 12v is a hair low.

Disk usage could be an issue at 100%.

3 things, when was the last time you used ccleaner or other such and cleaned out all the cache, temp files etc, when was your last comprehensive malware scan and did you re-download the motherboard chipset drivers after you reinstalled windows?

Reactions: obito90
Nov 24, 2020
As much as I dislike Hwmonitor because of its false readings and generally confusing values, there's nothing I see out of the ordinary although 12v is a hair low.

Disk usage could be an issue at 100%.

3 things, when was the last time you used ccleaner or other such and cleaned out all the cache, temp files etc, when was your last comprehensive malware scan and did you re-download the motherboard chipset drivers after you reinstalled windows?
Hey. I'm completely noob at hardware. What can i do about this 12v thing? I can use another program for monitoring if you would like to help me.
I reinstalled windows 2 days ago, always have cleancleaner and running it. I use iobit driver updater for it and it already updated chipset drivers.

Nov 24, 2020
This issue is likely caused by 100% disk usage, please check if you have any other tasks running in the background, something else you can do is to disable SysMain from services.msc
Sysmain disabled already. One thing i don't recognize on task manager before is antimalware service executable and i don't know if it is the reason of this. I check disk usage and it never hits 100 nor on ssd and hdd. My doubt is on cpu now. Because cpu hits 100 sometimes when i check perfmon.

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Sysmain disabled already. One thing i don't recognize on task manager before is antimalware service executable and i don't know if it is the reason of this. I check disk usage and it never hits 100 nor on ssd and hdd. My doubt is on cpu now. Because cpu hits 100 sometimes when i check perfmon.
I'm pretty sure that there is something running in the background and causing this problem for you. Can you double check the task manager for any unusual CPU/Disk/Memory hungry tasks? You can also google safe to disable services, and how to optimize Win10 for gaming. This will mostly fix your issue.

Reactions: obito90
Nov 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure that there is something running in the background and causing this problem for you. Can you double check the task manager for any unusual CPU/Disk/Memory hungry tasks? You can also google safe to disable services, and how to optimize Win10 for gaming. This will mostly fix your issue.
Thanks for your replies. I checked task manager while playing and cpu hits 80 gpu always at 100. Disks, ram don't even increase. I also checked performance monitor to see if i miss something but nothing hits 100. By the way the menu lag gone after i restored windows and i always do win 10 tweaks for gaming.
Now my only problem is when i play more matches(PES is a football game) i experince more and more input lag. When match is paused it's like my pc is breathing a while and i can play without lag a few minutes and then same thing goes on. I also see some very small flashing like tearing(i'm not sure maybe rendering) when game is about to lag.I tried to capture but it is unnoticable in video.By the way i play sea of thieves which is more demanding i guess. Even after hours of playing no problem at all.Sorry for my english and thanks again for your interest:)

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for your replies. I checked task manager while playing and cpu hits 80 gpu always at 100. Disks, ram don't even increase. I also checked performance monitor to see if i miss something but nothing hits 100. By the way the menu lag gone after i restored windows and i always do win 10 tweaks for gaming.
Now my only problem is when i play more matches(PES is a football game) i experince more and more input lag. When match is paused it's like my pc is breathing a while and i can play without lag a few minutes and then same thing goes on. I also see some very small flashing like tearing(i'm not sure maybe rendering) when game is about to lag.I tried to capture but it is unnoticable in video.By the way i play sea of thieves which is more demanding i guess. Even after hours of playing no problem at all.Sorry for my english and thanks again for your interest:)
Can you check "disable full-screen optimization for" PES? Also, I have a few questions for you:
-What are your CPU/GPU temps when playing PES?
-Did you buy the game or you are playing the cracked version?
-Does this issue happens when you play offline or online matches?

Nov 24, 2020
Can you check "disable full-screen optimization for" PES? Also, I have a few questions for you:
-What are your CPU/GPU temps when playing PES?
-Did you buy the game or you are playing the cracked version?
-Does this issue happens when you play offline or online matches?
I disabled fullscreen optimization and then dpi thingy. No change. Game is on steam so it is original.It happens both online or offline but online i experince more. It has p2p matchmaking and even if my opponent is from my country, game sometimes say my connection bad but i'm sure its not internet but those stutters or something we weren't able to find. I don't know maybe problem is game itself.By the way task manager shows gpu always 100 but rivatuner shows it is barely at 100, generally at 99 and i'm not sure why gpu usage 49 on this pic. It wasn't dropping that much.

sD8lFM.jpg

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
I disabled fullscreen optimization and then dpi thingy. No change. Game is on steam so it is original.It happens both online or offline but online i experince more. It has p2p matchmaking and even if my opponent is from my country, game sometimes say my connection bad but i'm sure its not internet but those stutters or something we weren't able to find. I don't know maybe problem is game itself.By the way task manager shows gpu always 100 but rivatuner shows it is barely at 100, generally at 99 and i'm not sure why gpu usage 49 on this pic. It wasn't dropping that much.

sD8lFM.jpg
Everything seems pretty normal to me. Are you experiencing this issue with other games?

Nov 24, 2020
Everything seems pretty normal to me. Are you experiencing this issue with other games?
No, only in this game my input lag increases when i play more and some strange tearing thingy happens when match camera follows the ball. Don't know if it's related but in sea of thieves when you go an island banners show and my fps suddenly drops 0 and it fixes almost instantly. Here is an example of banner i meant.
1*ay8mLb-eKR-4wy6CMoA05g.png

Nov 24, 2020
That sounds like a driver conflict. Have you checked windows event viewer? You'd not be looking for red critical errors, instead look for the yellow flagged errors and check to see which is repeating often.
Today after 00:00 i played sea of thieves and even viewer shows after 00:00. So what i see are a lot of "DistributedCOM", "Warning: Updated file "secure_desktop_capture.exe" from version 0x0000000000000000 to version 0x0006001100170019.", "Search".There are other things but they don't even repeat. If you want me to play PES and then check even viewer, i would like to do it.

Nov 24, 2020
That's a Steam related file.
Wow never seen such things!Thanks for your helps. I downloaded the latest version in here but it seems the file i had is newer but i copied the one you linked me. I'll let you know if it will be solved. What about "DistributedCOM " thingy? Do you think it need to be fixed?

Last edited: