I can't get any video

Paul

Splendid

i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

Download and install updated drivers for your graphics card from the
manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

"Paul" <Madness2ex@aol.com> wrote in message
> i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
> sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
> my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
> say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
> an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
> honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
> is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

In addition to the valid advice about getting the latest video drivers, you
should verify that you are using the latest version of DirectX.

Bobby

"Paul" <Madness2ex@aol.com> wrote in message
>i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
> sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
> my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
> say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
> an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
> honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
> is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

check for the latest drivers from the graphics card maufacturer.
Graham
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media