I cant get Teredo Address for Xbox App Tried everything

DeumBelli

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2014
Hey guys ive been working at this for a long time now. Even a couple months back i tried to fix this but decided to ignore it to see if some other fix eventually came up. And sadly none has. I dont know what else to do and coming here is my last resort.

I have followed every single solution on the xbox support page for teredo issues. No matter what i do, when i go to the xbox app and look at network status it says the teredo address it "Not obtained". I would really enjoy being able to get this working on my pc so i can join xbox party caht from my pc and even play cross platform. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am tired of fighting with this and would hate to just give up and let this thing win.

Solution
go into device manager click view then click show hidden devices click network adapters and tell me if u see a teredo or a microsoft teredo one in there then get back to me

BearBeer

Commendable
Nov 5, 2016

Hi i have the same issue with teredo as DeumBelli had back in april, can you tell me hot to solve it? i dont have any teredo adapters in device manager. Thank you for you're help in advance.

Im_Infinity

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015

Hello BearBeer you can click add a legacy device in device manager and install the teredo adapter that way