Question I can't hear the central channel in headphones in 5.1 audio

Sep 9, 2020
One day I noticed that I can't hear the dialogs in Rainbow Six: Siege. So, I googled it, and eventually found out that I need to have the central channel if I'm using 5.1. I didn't know that I was using 5.1, but it turned out that I did, as when I switched to stereo, the game sounded differently (it had less quality I think, but I'm not an audio expert, so I can't tell what was the differnce, only that there was difference). What can I do to have the central channel?

I'm using some kind of Genius speakers (I don't know exatctly which one), and a Xiaomi Mi Confort headphone.

(if you need more details, please tell me, I don't really know this kind of stuff, I don't know what informations to provide)

Lutfij

Titan
I'm using some kind of Genius speakers
That doesn't help us in order to help you. Mention the model for your Genius branded speakers and how they're paired to your system.

Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Check and see which BIOS version you're currently on for your motherboard. is the audio for the center channel missing on every other content you consume or is it only apparent with R6:S?

Sep 9, 2020
Yeah, sorry, here are the corrections:
I found the model of the speaker, it's a Genius SP-HF800X. It's connected to the PC in the back, with two jacks (one in the left, one in the middle, and the right input is clear, there are no cabels connected into it).

System specs:
I3-2100 CPU
Asus P8H61-M LE/USB3 Motherboard
GTX 1050 2GB GPU
Corsair CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 8GB RAM
HDD/SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB and Toshiba P300 3TB HDD
Win10 64bit
BIOS version is 0404. (tbh I don't know if it is what you need, I used <wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion>
in cmd)

If I'm checking it in the Realtek HD sound manager, I can't hear the central speaker if I'm clicking on it. I tested a YT video, it worked, but I don't know if YT is a reliable source though.