• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question I can't install 32 bit windows on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2020
I'm not asking for help just wondering why is this happen and what the causes. Recently i'm going to install let say win7 32 bit, like usual i set it to boot from usb (i'm using hdd caddy and sell the cd-rom drive) but it's only give me black screen instead of loading bar, not only win7 but also winxp-win10 32bit.
Anyone know what the causes? Many Thanks

kanewolf

Titan
I'm not asking for help just wondering why is this happen and what the causes. Recently i'm going to install let say win7 32 bit, like usual i set it to boot from usb (i'm using hdd caddy and sell the cd-rom drive) but it's only give me black screen instead of loading bar, not only win7 but also winxp-win10 32bit.
Anyone know what the causes? Many Thanks
How were these 32bit install images created ?

Feb 25, 2020
Any first page that google showed to me (i hate telling it actually) but for win7 if i remember correctly it's from softlay (lets dont talk how i activate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS