Question I Cant Install Windows 10 in Motherboard Gigabyte

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I just put together a pc with the following features

1.- Motherboard Gigabyte B365M DS3H
2.- Graphic Card Gigabyte GForce GTX 1660
3.- Intel Core i7 9th GEN 9700F Discrete Graphic Required
4.- Ram 16GB XPG PC4-21300 2666MHZ

But when finish install windows 10 and finish setup, after 2 minutes restart system and bootloop for 3 times in repair boot. I need HELP

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
do you have boot sequence set to check USB first or SSD etc.. I've had issues before when installing windows from USB if its not a fresh install, and usb gets left in during reboot, which in my case my bios kept "booting" from the USB but that just caused it to continue to reinstall windows. so maybe try to remove usb stick or CD and try rebooting

Jun 29, 2020
Leave only one RAM stick and Install Windows again. Allow Windows to install all updates before doing any changes to the system.
To make sure all updates are installed, manually run Windows update until all updates are installed.
Only 1 RAM stick, and when try update this is reboot.

Jun 29, 2020
do you have boot sequence set to check USB first or SSD etc.. I've had issues before when installing windows from USB if its not a fresh install, and usb gets left in during reboot, which in my case my bios kept "booting" from the USB but that just caused it to continue to reinstall windows. so maybe try to remove usb stick or CD and try rebooting
Thank for response, yes the boot order is first ssd and second USB, and when finish install remove USB Stick