i can't install windows 7 on gigabyte motherboard GA-A320M-DS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2018
i cannot install windows 7 on gigabyte motherboard GA-A320M-DS2....what is the best bios setting for this Mobo? everytime i install win 7 it goes on freeze mode and it disable the keyboard and optical mouse....Can anyone help to this problem?.....pls help? thank u very much..

i tried windows image tools from gigabyte and create bootable USB but its not working...the OS in the USB cannot read my PC..

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016
Sorry to say but Microsoft does not support Windows 7 for Ryzen. You'll have to install Windows 10 if you want to proceed. Otherwise you'll run into issues that you described where your mouse and keyboard don't work because Windows 7 does not have the drivers to support Ryzen.

Apr 5, 2018

question sir! my friend was able to download windows 7 to my pc but same function as windows 10 but not all features in w10 is there,i have EVGA GTX 960 2gb ssc and my FPS when playing dota with high settings is around 40-50fps only and when playing PUBG with high settings the FPS is around 30fps only, so here is the question does using windows7 with this MOBO affects the performance of my unit?

btw im using amd a8 9600
ddr4 8gb ram
GA A320m ds2
GTX 960 2gb ssc
1t HDD
and full HD 22" monitor

THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

Apr 1, 2019
its simple bro. download first the windows 10 or 8.1.. cause u can use all usb in that windows. then make another partition and put all the drivers in ur mobo. before that use a ps2 miuse and keyboard. and after u put all the drivers from chipset to lan.
u can install the windows 7. reminder do not delete the driver where u copy the driver of mobo or its still useless. just delete the drive were u install the windows 10 or 8.1. except the partition u made. and after format into windows 7 using ur ps2 mouse and key board locate the partition wer u copy the driver. and run it. i tell u bro. 101% windows 7. althougt the ryzen features is gone but still windows 7 still great to use.. thats all vow..

Status
Not open for further replies.