Question I can't install Windows correctly on M.2 SSD ?

lolkal1234561

Reputable
Jan 1, 2019
System info:

CPU: i7 7820x
Mobo: aorus ultra gaming pro
RAM: 4x8gb corsair 3200
Storage: M.2 Wd green 480gb and kioxia 2tb M.2

I bought this new M.2 NVMe SSD for windows and for games. I wanted to do a Clean instalation of windows and not passing my old data from my ssd. The thing is, that when i Install windows one of two things happen, Windows have error 0x000000 or 0x000098 and when i try to repair it with a usb by comand promt i cant fix it or my Drive pass to be undetectable by the mobo

Idk what to do, becase i tried to reinstall Windows so many times that idk what to do

Lutfij

Titan
Did you make sure that you were on the latest BIOS before dropping in your M.2 SSD? As for your OS, where did you source the installer for said OS? Remove all other drives from the platform except the one you intend to install the OS on.

lolkal1234561

Reputable
Jan 1, 2019
Did you make sure that you were on the latest BIOS before dropping in your M.2 SSD? As for your OS, where did you source the installer for said OS? Remove all other drives from the platform except the one you intend to install the OS on.
Yes, i have the latest BIOS available for the mobo. I used the Microsoft media creation tool to install on the usb a bootable windows11 installation. And i also disconnected all drives except the one I used for the installation, but happens the same thing. I will try it one more time and will post a photo about it.