I can't install wireless driver

Dec 9, 2018
I was cleaning off my Toshiba Satellite to give to a friend and accidentally deleted the wireless driver. Now I can't get online. I keep downloading drivers that don't install properly. I am running Windows 7 home premium and the last driver I tried to download was Realtek RTL8188CE wireless Lan 802.11n PCI-E. It says it failed to install. Can someone please help?

Solution
just beware of those "one click install all drivers program" from wierd urls :) usualy you will find what type of hardware you got like realtek or intel or broadwell or atheros or mdk ( btw saw tones of laptops with wrong wifi chips inside) then go on the website of the manufacturer and download, you can probably find the same driver on many models so check on other models to if you dont find it on there.

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
just beware of those "one click install all drivers program" from wierd urls :) usualy you will find what type of hardware you got like realtek or intel or broadwell or atheros or mdk ( btw saw tones of laptops with wrong wifi chips inside) then go on the website of the manufacturer and download, you can probably find the same driver on many models so check on other models to if you dont find it on there.

Solution