[SOLVED] I can't OC iGPU A10-7860k anyway!!!

mj.ehsan1999.2nd

Commendable
Jul 22, 2018
hi. I have an
MB: Asus A88x-plus
CPU: A10-7860k @4.2GHz
CPU cooler: Deepcool gammax 200T
Ram: 2x2gb hynix o.c 2133mhz 12-13-13-30...

I have no dGPU
I want to overclock my igpu, but I can't! just one time I could o.c it to 960mhz.
but now, when I try to change frequency from BIOS / msi Afterburner or radeon adrenaline software , no changes monitored on any monitoring software. ( PC craches when running AOD, I couldn't try it)

Solution
Why are you trying to overclock the Igpu anyway? For gaming? It's a very low end performer that I personally don't think it's worth overclocking.

For example:

Let's say you are able to get somewhere around a healthy 10% overclock but you're only getting about 30fps in games, 30 x 10% = 33. If that's what you are trying to accomplish you need to ask yourself if it's really worth it?

mgallo848

Commendable
Why are you trying to overclock the Igpu anyway? For gaming? It's a very low end performer that I personally don't think it's worth overclocking.

For example:

Let's say you are able to get somewhere around a healthy 10% overclock but you're only getting about 30fps in games, 30 x 10% = 33. If that's what you are trying to accomplish you need to ask yourself if it's really worth it?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS