I can't open any windows programs

mamamia

I deleted some programs after using that spybot virus and now I can't open
programs .the name was cool.wwwsearch.msconfig. do you think you can help me.
also system access. don't work.
--
Thanks,me

Install xp cd,exit the info page,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:
Sfc /Scannow When the graph is thru,type:CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,
then type:EXIT Restart computer.Also,run the DOS window in min., sometimes
the graph runs behind it.