Question i can't open msi gaming app ''This application did not support this motherboard"

Oct 5, 2018
so I need help trying to figure out why does it say ''This application did not support this motherboard" when i try to open msi gaming app to go and change my leds in my case and mobo i have the msi gaming pro carbon z270 and it should support z270 mobos so why cant i open it?
i really need help as i dont want red leds when my whole setup is white

Lutfij

Titan
First make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard and then source the installer from MSI's support site(pertaining to your board). The other thing you can try doing is install the utility in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Oct 5, 2018
First make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard and then source the installer from MSI's support site(pertaining to your board). The other thing you can try doing is install the utility in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I tried to run as admin and BIOS are updated still the same, I saw someone have the same kind of problem but they said to download the old version but I cant find it anywhere