Question I cant play online games and I'm sure there is no problem of my internet

Hossein1378

Prominent
Jan 21, 2020
I can surf the net easily and I can do any thing with net except playing online games such as asphalt 9.
I tried to fix the problem but I failed. I reset my router, configure it again and change its setting that I guess perhaps can help to fix the problem, but nothing happened. I check for windows setting, new updates, virous and malware but again nothing change. The only way I can enter in asphalt 9 and some online games is to connect to the internet via mobile data hotspot and it shows that the problem is my router but I don't know what is that exactly.
any one can help me? please😢

Hossein1378

Prominent
Jan 21, 2020
Did you install any 3rd party firewall or antivirus?

Is your network connection in windows set to public connection instead of private ?

Which exact error message is showing up?

no there is no any new firewall or antivirus. everything I have, I had them before this problem and I was ok with them.
my network connection is also set to public and the error which asphalt show to me is [error 0] which says that please check your internet connection and some thing like this.

Hossein1378

Prominent
Jan 21, 2020
Did you try other games? Could it be the game servers, not your connection? Try running another game or two and see what happens

No I don't try any other online games. only asphalt9. I am sure about game server and my connection, both are working fine. but the problem is the game that is not working with my connection that I can easily surf the net with the connection I said and I have to connect to my game by mobile data. with mobile data it's working fine and it shows that game server is ok. totally changing operator can solve the problem. but I'm not ok with this situation

TRENDING THREADS