I can't play two different audio sources with sound card.

May 9, 2018
Hi there,

Everytime i want to work on a track in FL Studio, i can't hear anything that's coming from the browser. Or if i first open the browser, then FL Studio, i can't hear from the program. How can i fix that? I have Scarlett Focusrite 18i8

Solution
Have you thought of having two sound cards? However, I do not recommend working on a track and watching video from internet. Although not in the same field, a friend came to me asking for help as his computer was not rendering properly. After spending hours checking the machine, there was no issue until I asked him to show me what he was doing. He was rendering a video, and he went on youtube, emails, etc.. His computer was not powerful enough to do everything at the same time. Basically, the rendering just stopped but the software didn't. Most likely during the rendering, the buffer could not be kept up due to other activities. Hope this help.

Alexoferith

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2013
Have you thought of having two sound cards? However, I do not recommend working on a track and watching video from internet. Although not in the same field, a friend came to me asking for help as his computer was not rendering properly. After spending hours checking the machine, there was no issue until I asked him to show me what he was doing. He was rendering a video, and he went on youtube, emails, etc.. His computer was not powerful enough to do everything at the same time. Basically, the rendering just stopped but the software didn't. Most likely during the rendering, the buffer could not be kept up due to other activities. Hope this help.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS