[SOLVED] I can't power on my PC ?

Dec 27, 2020
I have x570 motherboard with ryzen 7 2700x and 16 GB hyperx memory
my PSU was giving out some strange noises so I sent it to a repair shop and when it came back
my pc wouldn't turn on I tested the PSU and it was working but I decided to buy a new one
and the same problem my computer didn't turn on again (I have tried resetting bios getting everything out of the case and leaving only the essentials
but again no signs of life, can it be faulty motherboard even tho I was working before?).
Thank you in advance!

ps sorry for my bad English

Solution
sorry for the late response
Me too, got lost in the pile.

Neither psu is very good, don't confuse wattage with quality. So maybe the old psu when it got back fried the motherboard, i would never even bother with an Aerocool psu to repair, which they might have done poorly, but who knows.

Any other decent psu you can check with? Maybe return the new one for something better quality, would be my choice.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
sorry for the late response
Me too, got lost in the pile.

Neither psu is very good, don't confuse wattage with quality. So maybe the old psu when it got back fried the motherboard, i would never even bother with an Aerocool psu to repair, which they might have done poorly, but who knows.

Any other decent psu you can check with? Maybe return the new one for something better quality, would be my choice.

Solution