i can't print again because it always say s printing error printer in use how to solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I too would expect it to be an HP printer. In Devices and Printers, remove the printer. Click on any other printer to get the ribbon, then choose Print Server Properties. Go to the Drivers tab and delete any drivers related to the problem printer. If you get errors that they are in use, you will need to stop your print spooler, clear out any jobs in the print queue (any files in C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS), then restart the spooler. If you STILL get errors that the drivers are in use, you'll need to stop the print spooler then manually delete the drivers.
I too would expect it to be an HP printer. In Devices and Printers, remove the printer. Click on any other printer to get the ribbon, then choose Print Server Properties. Go to the Drivers tab and delete any drivers related to the problem printer. If you get errors that they are in use, you will need to stop your print spooler, clear out any jobs in the print queue (any files in C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS), then restart the spooler. If you STILL get errors that the drivers are in use, you'll need to stop the print spooler then manually delete the drivers.

Solution

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

I did this same thing with my HP, Worked like a charm. Until my foot hit the USB cord and broke the USB on my PC, also HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS