I cant refresh???

Even though the shops have stock in them, when I go into the sgop it shows
it is empty. I think I may have refreshed too many times.

How lomg do the penalize you for? Hours or Days.

THanks In Advance.

I'm having the same problem. I experience this problem each night after
midnight NST. I think the servers are pretty busy at this time, because
everyone's getting on there at the same time trying to get their dailies.

"Scott VL" <scottvl@thevls.com.au> wrote in message
> Even though the shops have stock in them, when I go into the sgop it shows
> it is empty. I think I may have refreshed too many times.
>
> How lomg do the penalize you for? Hours or Days.
>
> THanks In Advance.

Sounds like you are restock banned :eek:( It happens to me all the time, and it
lasts a couple hours to several hours. There is no way to know how long.