i cant remove wireless card from my laptop

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014
Hi, I have a Dell Latitude D600 Laptop. I cant remove the wireless card, to replace it. Even though I've gone through procedure thoroughly. Can any of you very kind helpful people, give some tips, on how to remove the Card.

Thanking You

Rob

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi,
Thank you for your reply I have done the manuals instructions thoroughly. IE removed cover ''C'', Removed Black And White Cables, Pressed the side Clips Outwards. But no sign of the Card popping up as it says should happen

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your reply I have done the manuals instructions thoroughly. IE removed cover ''C'', Removed Black And White Cables, Pressed the side Clips Outwards. But no sign of the Card popping up as it says should happen

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your Valued Assistance, I have been thinking of that, pulling it with a pointy nose plyers.

But will I still need to press the clips on the sides, as I Pull the Card

Are these side clips detachable.?

Is it possible to purchase these Clips.?

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi, Thank You again, ill try that later. Thanks Rob

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi Again,
Sorry to be a pain, the Wireless Card wont budge. And I'm quite sure its the reason I cant connect to my (Virgin WirelessConnection)?. So could you please be so kind as to tell me if a
( External USB Wireless Card), Could allow me to connect to a wireless connection bypassing the broken Internal Card.?

Thanking You Yet Again.

Rob

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi,
Thank you again. Do I need to get the specific external wireless card for my Dell 600.?

I believe whoever had my laptop before me, Put the card in, in a incorrect Manner.

It is completely seized in place.

thanking you Rob

robert7

Reputable
Dec 18, 2014

Hi, Thank you very much for brilliant expert advice.

Rob