Question I can't seem to remember what the racing game's name was.

Feb 18, 2019
The racing game had a slight cartoonish and toy-like touch to the cars while having a top-down view when played, I think that it had red, yellow, blue, and green colored car. Also I quite remember that it had cups, but the most memorable one to me is the one is what I believe a wooden cup...had quite a few maps and I can remember it had a desert race track. I couldn't get close to a clue on what is the name of the game though...

Feb 18, 2019
The wooden cup thing is what at least what it looked like to me according to my memory, I think it's around 2000-2009 and I most probably haven't watched any related videos of it during that period sadly.

mortemas

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Reminds me of one of my favorite racing games from way back when: Death Rally. That’s probably not it though, because even though it was a top-down racing game the cars had weapons and you most likely would have mentioned that. Anyway, check it out as it’s something similar that you might like. Other racing games I remember well are Moto Racer and Street Rod.

Feb 18, 2019
Reminds me of one of my favorite racing games from way back when: Death Rally. That’s probably not it though, because even though it was a top-down racing game the cars had weapons and you most likely would have mentioned that. Anyway, check it out as it’s something similar that you might like. Other racing games I remember well are Moto Racer and Street Rod.
Funny to think that I enjoyed vehicles having weapons attached to them before, but this one "game" really keeps on coming back into mind.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS