Question I cant start the installation of windows 10

Aug 10, 2020
Hello,
So today i tried to boot up my pc and i got the message that OS wasnt found, so i tried to use windows installation (bootable USB) to get to repair option, but when i insert the usb and select it to boot from it just shows me the blinking cursor and thats it. After 30 seconds or something like that it restarts by itself, and again gets stuck with blinking cursor.
I checked the USB installation on other pc and it works.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you can get into BIOS and take note of your storage devices. Speaking of storage devices, make sure that the first boot device in your priority is Windows Boot Manager. The other thing you should do is recreate the installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Might I ask what version of Windows 10 you're working with and what BIOS version your motherbaord is on at the moment?

Aug 10, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you can get into BIOS and take note of your storage devices. Speaking of storage devices, make sure that the first boot device in your priority is Windows Boot Manager. The other thing you should do is recreate the installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Might I ask what version of Windows 10 you're working with and what BIOS version your motherbaord is on at the moment?
My BIOS version is E7B38AMS. 180
MB: A320M PRO-VD PLUS (MS- 7B38)
Windows is Windows 10 PRO
I have already tried recreating Installer.