I can't switch to second audio output

Hi, after the Windows 10 update, my 2nd audio output have no sound. I have speakers connected at the back and a headset connected to the front. The speakers work properly but when I switch the audio output to the headset, there's no sound. Windows detects it as connected and working properly. I've tried connecting it to my phone and it works so I dont think its a hardware issue.

So is there something with the new update that caused this ? how do i fix this ?

Thanks

Solution
Hello... Use the sound card APP in Control panel to "re-task" the case front connector as a speaker/headphone connector... typically you can right click the connecter icon to change it to something/anything else...

Use SOUND-playback app in the control panel to enable or disable multi devices and outputs... in the OS.
Hello... Use the sound card APP in Control panel to "re-task" the case front connector as a speaker/headphone connector... typically you can right click the connecter icon to change it to something/anything else...

Use SOUND-playback app in the control panel to enable or disable multi devices and outputs... in the OS.

Solution