Question i can't use my new m.2 in my motherboard.

Feb 15, 2023
ok let's explain about this problem, I recently bought a crucial p3 m.2, but when I put it on my motherboard aorus x470 gaming 5 amd, I get stuck on the bios the led error code marked VGA, I thought the problem was the new m.2 because I have another m.2 but I ask a friend to try the new one because I want to know if it was the problem, I test it and the new m.2 run perfectly, I install the windows to set up the new one, when I put the new m.2 on my pc didn't work, so I call my friend again if I can borrow his m.2 (my friend have the same m.2 but I have the crucial p3 and he has the crucial p2 ), when I get my friend m.2 I put it to test, my pc boot successfully and I was confused because is the same m.2 but my motherboard doesn't want to recognize the crucial p3 but recognizes my friend's crucial p2, so I want to know about this bobo

I am looking forward to your response

ok let's explain about this problem, I recently bought a crucial p3 m.2, but when I put it on my motherboard aorus x470 gaming 5 amd, I get stuck on the bios the led error code marked VGA, I thought the problem was the new m.2 because I have another m.2 but I ask a friend to try the new one because I want to know if it was the problem, I test it and the new m.2 run perfectly, I install the windows to set up the new one, when I put the new m.2 on my pc didn't work, so I call my friend again if I can borrow his m.2 (my friend have the same m.2 but I have the crucial p3 and he has the crucial p2 ), when I get my friend m.2 I put it to test, my pc boot successfully and I was confused because is the same m.2 but my motherboard doesn't want to recognize the crucial p3 but recognizes my friend's crucial p2, so I want to know about this bobo

I am looking forward to your response
It can be faulty from sale, but I would test in your buddy system see if it shows and if it does it may just be a issue of are you using the right m.2 port and are the ports active

Feb 15, 2023
It can be faulty from sale, but I would test in your buddy system see if it shows and if it does it may just be a issue of are you using the right m.2 port and are the ports active
yes i test in the correct ports, and enable all ports on bios, but nothing change I get the same issue, and I test with my old n.2 and my friend m.2 and run successfully