I can't write in the detail box, and I can't respond to posts. The box just disappears when I try to do it.

Purple_1

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
i copy and pasted this. There is a small window of time after i reload the page that i can do that, but it only works sometimes.

Solution
it's not ad blocker. i use it and have no such issue. it may show issues however, if you start combining multiple blockers. more likely something vital gets blocked besides the ads. i have tinkered a ton with a firefox install and caused a ton of issues for myself all over the web. could never figure it out since i had done so many things. ended up starting over on it.

try just ad-block if you wish and if the problem is gone, then add one more add-on back and so on until you see an issue,. will show you what the problem is and what to avoid using in combo.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
That's a most unusual malady. Do you have any similar issues on other websites? Anything unusual going on with your internet browser settings? If they are set to default, there should be absolutely no issue posting here as a registered user.

-JP

Purple_1

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Ok. I reinstalled chrome, turned off adblock plus, and removed grammarly. It worked. In the future, I will think before ripping website owners off by using their websites without ads.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
it's not ad blocker. i use it and have no such issue. it may show issues however, if you start combining multiple blockers. more likely something vital gets blocked besides the ads. i have tinkered a ton with a firefox install and caused a ton of issues for myself all over the web. could never figure it out since i had done so many things. ended up starting over on it.

try just ad-block if you wish and if the problem is gone, then add one more add-on back and so on until you see an issue,. will show you what the problem is and what to avoid using in combo.

Solution

Purple_1

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Yes, now I am absolutely sure it is Grammarly. Just in case anyone else is having this issue, disable grammarly, or any other addon that could possible make the website think you are trying to spam or something.