[SOLVED] i cleaned my keyboard but now all keys no longer responding :(

Nov 27, 2018
i know this question was asked here before but i got a somewhat different case, so i accidental spill tea over my keyboard, i take it apart i clean it i dry it and put it back together(i forgot how i cleaned it) once putting it back together everything works fine but the space button, it just doenst work, so i leave it pull out my other keyboard and start playing, after some time i notice how the "broken" keyboard was much more comfortable to play with and i actually had much better scores with it.

so now i decide to clean it very very well, i took all they keys off dipped them in baking soda+water so that all the junk dissolves and drops off instead of cleaning them 1by1, then i take alcohol pads(on the packet it says, saturated with 70% isopropyl alch) and clean every single bit of the matrix circuit(if thats what its called) i wipe every single bit on both sheets and both sides of the sheets leaving the spacer alone ofcourse. i even wiped the joints/connectors of the circuit sheets, the bits that plug into that little board and then i leave everything to dry for like 4 days,

So now when i plug it in nothing works... the numlock green light gets turned on, the computer makes that sound when a new usb device is plugged in but no keys work, i even if i try to turn numlock off it wount work, so its clearly i did something wrong... as the pc recognizes the device, it gets power because hte numlock light turns on but not a single key works now, could it be because i wiped the connectors with the alcohol wipes? i have no idea... its most likely this keyboard is ruined now but i would like to know what i did wrong for it to not respond to pressed keys at all,

they keyboard is nothing fancy, it was like $20 when i bought it and unfortunately is no longer in production, which is a really really big shame because i would prefer it over most $100 worth keyboards, i actually tried looking for the keyboard and some are selling it for $200 just because its no longer in production, the keyboard is microsoft curve 2000

Solution
First line is all you need, you spilled something on it. Replace it. No way to know what you did wrong aside from the first part, spilling something on it. We can't see how you cleaned it after that or took it apart or put it back together.

I used those Microsoft curve keyboards a few times, don't like them at all, mushy deep keys, and the shape of them and the overall keyboard did not feel too good. If you really want one, I'm sure there are some around cheap, there are some on Amazon for about $40-50 but you are better off heading to a store and trying out some other keyboards. I suggest this one, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS8YTYX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_10?smid=A1YCJEIYRL1NFE&psc=1 my son got it, brown mechanical...
First line is all you need, you spilled something on it. Replace it. No way to know what you did wrong aside from the first part, spilling something on it. We can't see how you cleaned it after that or took it apart or put it back together.

I used those Microsoft curve keyboards a few times, don't like them at all, mushy deep keys, and the shape of them and the overall keyboard did not feel too good. If you really want one, I'm sure there are some around cheap, there are some on Amazon for about $40-50 but you are better off heading to a store and trying out some other keyboards. I suggest this one, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS8YTYX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_10?smid=A1YCJEIYRL1NFE&psc=1 my son got it, brown mechanical switches, good feel, not too loud and cheap.

Solution