[SOLVED] I cleaned my Thermaltake H15 foam filter and I wonder how long would it would take to fully dry?

Solution
Here is my take:

If you are uncertain enough to have to post this question to ask it, then let it dry as long as you feel it needs to dry.

For me, even if it is slightly damp, it is probably fine assuming it is a fan or other case filter. It would have to be dripping wet to be of any real threat.

Furzumz

Reputable
Only real way to know for sure is to check it by touching it to see if it feels dry

If you cant get to it due to the way its designed you can leave it out for a couple days to let it completely dry. Leaving it out in the sun (assuming its not too hot out) would help dry it out quicker

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
Only real way to know for sure is to check it by touching it to see if it feels dry

If you cant get to it due to the way its designed you can leave it out for a couple days to let it completely dry. Leaving it out in the sun (assuming its not too hot out) would help dry it out quicker
I dried it within a day, could there be water in it or not because I dried it during cold and dry weather like around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Here is my take:

If you are uncertain enough to have to post this question to ask it, then let it dry as long as you feel it needs to dry.

For me, even if it is slightly damp, it is probably fine assuming it is a fan or other case filter. It would have to be dripping wet to be of any real threat.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS